The New Snake N Bat Repeller works by emitting a pulsing vibration and a sound about every 45 seconds, a snake or a bat is able to pick up these vibrations through its body sensors and fools it into thinking there is danger ahead. This new Snake N bat repellent has extra long design which is much longer and wider than most of Snake repeller on the market. It has a better made quality and offers better strength of vibration. The length of the Snake N Bat repellent is approx 43cm with the CAP.
his device is operated by 4 x Alkaline D cell batteries which can last for up to 6 months.
Battery: 4 x D cell
Battery lasts: 6 months
Strength of vibration: high
Battery: 2 x D cell
Battery lasts: 4 to 6 months
Strength of vibration: medium
1. DO NOT hit the unit with a hammer or tool as this will damage the unit.
2. Dig a hole up to 18cm in depth and place the unit into the ground.
3. Ensure the ground is firm for maximum effectiveness
4. DO NOT allow the unit to be submerged in water as this will damage the unit.
This is a great device to place into palm trees to keep bats away from fruit. it can deter bats from landing and keep bats away by the vibrations and sounds it makes. It also works great on fence and other trees.
1. Ensure the unit is secured in the middle of the tree. For example: Palm trees; must be positioned in the middle of the palms securely.
2. Do not use nails to secure the product as this will damage the unit.
The Snake N Bat Repeller radiates in all directions (full 360 degrees) up to approximately a 10m radius or 20m diameter (about 314 sq m). However we do recommend a 5m overlap (see drawing)
The maximum range of up to 20m will be dependent if the Snake N Bat Repeller is installed in solid ground, sandy surfaces may cause the range to diminish. Must be correctly positioned in trees for maximum effectiveness.