The Extra receiver collar to suit Barkmate Supreme Citronella Spray Bark N Train system. This collar is designed for small pet dogs from 5kg in weight. It combines anti bark collar and remote dog training collar 2 in 1 for safe, humane and effective way for everyday dog training and anti barking solution. This collar could work as anti bark collar by itself or remote training collar with the Barkmate Supreme remote transmitter. It is water resistant and rechargeable.
- Low, Medium and High Bark sensitivity setting
- Warning tone prior to spray correction
- Water resistant
- 1 x Barkmate Supreme Citronella Spray Bark N Train Receiver Collar
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x Citronella Spray Refill
- 1 x Collar Strap
Barkmate Supreme Receiver Collar
Spray Nozzle:From where the spray is ejected when the collar is activated
Microphone Bark Sensor:Detects dog’s barking
Refill Port:Spray refill port
Two Colour LED Light: Green and Red LED lights to indicate Battery status and Low spray warning
||Two Colour LED Light
|Collar On/Good Battery
||Green LED flashes once every 5 seconds
||Red LED flashes once every second
||Red LED flashes once every 5 seconds
|While Charging the Collar
||Red LED will be on
||Green LED will be on
Blue LED Indicator: Indicates the sensitivity settingsin Low, Medium or High. Low means the collar is harder to activate which is suitable for more active dogs or household with more than one dog. Medium is the default setting for most barking dogs. High means the collar is very easy to be activated. It is great to test the bark function of the collar manually.
On/Off Button:Press and hold the button for 2 seconds to turn the collar on or off. 2 short beeps to indicate the collar is on and a long beep to indicate the collar off. Press the On/Off button once when the collar is on to switch the bark sensitivity settings.
USB Charging Port:Recharge the collar with USB cable
Adding this BarkMate Supreme Spray collar to the BarkMate Supreme System
Please follow the steps to add extra collar to the remote transmitter.
1. Fully charge the Dog 2 collar.
2. Press and hold the On/Off button for 2 seconds until you hear 2 short beeps to indicate the collar is on.
3. Within 10 seconds after the New Collar is turned on, hold down the Dog 2 button on the remote transmitter until you hear 5 continuous Beeps from the Dog 2 collar. This indicates the New collar has been paired with Dog 2 button.
For bigger dogs or more stubborn breeds like Rottweilers or Labradors, we recommend the static correction training collar option.