Electric Dog Fence & Dog Fencing
Fi-Shock Electric Fence Wire 
Fi-Shock Electric Fence Tape (400m) 
An electric fence for dogs is good and cost effective option to keep your dogs either confined to a particular place or sector or keep them away from areas, like your garden beds, you would not like them to intrude. Either way, our trendy electric dog fence supplies are just about ideal to keep your pet dog little ‘disciplined’.
Nemtek and the Petstop system are ‘top dogs’ in electronic dog fence category and provide a wide range of choices to pick from. Even in electric fence energizer, one can have options of mains, battery or solar powered units.
Electric dog fencing is easy to set up and can make use of wire or tape, whichever suits your need. Most electric fencing for dogs discharge a pulsating current, which means the energizer electric fence sends current along the wire time to time. However, there is an option of constant current in our Electric Dog Fencing as well. If you are looking at this particular model, our friendly staff can tell you about them in detail. Similar to other electric dog fence kit, it is imperative to read and comprehend the material provided by the manufacturer before you set it up.
An electric fence provides pocket friendly and low maintenance solutions to dog containment and pest deterrent. When installing an electronic dog fence, there are a few things that must be considered:
- Electric fence for dogs must be set up in an area free from debris, bushes and shrubs. Anything interfering with the flow of current and resting on it is likely to make the system defunct.
- Position the ground rod in close to the electric fence energizer (and avoid underground cables).
- Do not rest let the wire rest or tape along the top of an existing fence or similar – the dog or animal should have at least one paw touching the ground when they touch the electric dog fencing wire or tape.
- The drier the soil, the less successful the result. Make sure the soil has some moisture, especially close to ground rod
- The longer the fencing for dogs the longer it takes for the current to pass along the wire or tape. To help reduce this, position several ground rods evenly across the length of the fence (you will need to run the grounding cable to each)
- If there is a branch touching the wire or tape of the electronic dog fence and the ground at the same time, it will hamper the efficiency of the electric fence from working properly
For queries you may have regarding electric fences please feel free to contact our friendly staff who will be able to assist you. Please note that we also have a Service Dept consisting of technical staff to assist you with anything concerning installation or operations.